Monday, February 9, 2009

I have been tagged!

Fun, I just read my friend Jessica's blog and realized that I have been tagged in a blogging game. This is my first time ever being tagged and am happy to join in on the chain. The rule is "You must post the 4th picture in your 4th folder". Fortunately I am at school and have some pictures on my network here... as our home computer's hard drive officially died yesterday (I do have ALL my photos backed up - thanks to the external hard drive from my parents).

So the 4th picture in my 4th personal picture folder is below. It is from a quick day trip to Chicago that Mehandis and I took when my Aunt Janet, Uncle Ted and cousin Branden were in town this past summer. You can see Lake Michigan and my cousin behind Mehandis and I. He was still pretty unsure of the swings at that time.


Okay, Erika Y. and Jill N. you are now tagged!

2 comments:

Jill Nelson said...

Well Michelle... I did get your tag, but didn't play cause when i opened my 4th folder and counted my 4th picture, it was a picture we had taken with my Grandma when she was dying in the hospital. My sister in law wanted a picture of my niece with grandma, and I happened to have my camera. Didn't think anyone would enjoy a blog entry on my then dying grandma. Maybe I should change it up to 5th picture in 5th folder!

Unknown said...

Umm, yeah I think the 5th picture in the 5th file would be a better fit... hopefully.