Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kick off your Sunday shoes

A new phrase has popped up in Mehandis's vocabulary... "Foot Loose". I actually don't know if this is really a compound word or phrase? Anyhow due to the fact that we still have our record player up and running, as well as a wide variety of records, we like to mix it up and throw on some "oldies". I picked out the Foot Loose sound track a few days ago and now Mehandis requests it by name. Below you can see Mehandis accessorized for the dance party and he then came over and asked "Foot Loose?".

The clap and cheer move -

Point your fingers and open your mouth move (this one he must get from me)-


Let's hear it for the boy (actually the name of the next song on the album)!

We will have to watch the movie soon to learn some more of Kevin's moves :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! That's great! He sure does have good taste in music! Has he abandoned his sommersault move? That was one of my favorites, even though I couldn't do it with him. I am glad he is keeping foot loose!