Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Graduaton Dad!


Hats off to you Dad... on your final day of proton therapy!



My mom let me know that all of the staff from MPRI signed a graduation cap and gave it to my dad following his final treatment session this morning. They are now in their car on their trek back to Chicago, after being gone for 2 months. Very eager to be back home!

We enjoyed sharing time together during our past Indiana visits... but our eager to take the train again for our trips to Chicago.
Indiana walks were very picturesque but lacked in the city skyline.

Mehandis is eager to have his own bedroom again at Grandma and Grandpa's downtown condo.
Congratulations Dad on your completion of treatments! Hoping a long road of good health lies ahead for you.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! Congrats Mr. Kremkow on finishing the treatments, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I love seeing these photos of the family, knowing I will see you oh so soon! I love you so much! Erin