Sunday, September 21, 2008

Run & Roll

One of Mehandis's recent favorite "toys" is a Diego rolling backpack, which my friend Jen gave him. I decided to fill it with some accessories, such as a hat, sunglasses and scarf. Mehandis rolls around his bag while I throw a hat or random item on him. He typically pushes the bag in front of him like a shopping cart... as seen below. This was taken yesterday morning, before we left for Al's Run (an 8K we try to do every year). Mehandis got his own t-shirt this year and his own number! Since he was classified as a "walker" he did not get an official time, but he did the 5 miles in less than 50 minutes as Michael ran pushing him in the Burley. One of the best in Mehandis's age group I am sure!
Here is the "ch" of "cheese". Guess the "ee" is a better posing sound.
Michael & Mehandis cheered me on as a I ran across the finish line!

No comments: