Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Green Little Monster is Good For Me!

Just got word that a friend of ours received their family's travel date... they received their referral about a week or so after us.  That is not only awesome that they will be meeting their little girl soon (July 1st) but I am selfishly celebrating that the 2 trip/2 court process is now beginning!!!  This is the first I have heard that anyone has received a court date following the recent rule change.

So hooray for the Hammerlund's!!!  And hooray for the kids that will soon be officially adopted by their new families.

I do have to admit that I am a little green with envy... but it will definitely serve as a motivator to get moving in project completion and a reminder to appreciate all of the special moments that I have right now (like a peaceful house will my "only" sleeps!).

No comments: