Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ketchup Time!

Ah man. I have let time slip by once again. Always harder to jump back into writing when I know I have so much catching up to do.

Think I will start off with a conversation starter that we use at school, "Bummer & Brag". My bummer could be that wait times for #2 are officially announced to be up to 24 months now... but I don't feel too bummed right now. Hmmm, how many brags can I have? I want to brag that I think Mehandis will be officially potty trained by next "billing cycle" in daycare's eyes (very important that they recognize this milestone as our rates go dramatically down!). Also feeling good about some fun times we have had this past month. Picnics at dusk, book(movie) club staring up again, get togethers with neighbors, late night Halloween happenings and playdates with our "Ethiopian" connections. Let's keep these fun times rolling!

Okay onto the pics... some hightlights of the past couple of weeks.

Umm, new bummer can't get the pics loaded. Stay tuned to the soon to be released next entry!

No comments: