Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If you're happy and you know it...

I think these tell a lot about Mehandis. The first captures his happy nature and shows off his great giggle. His well loved Thomas is seen on the floor behind him. He made sure this particular hat was part of his outfit as well.

Cue in the guitar and Obama bag. Sunday morning Mehandis started playing "Puff the Magic Dragon" on the guitar (well actually more singing it) and I swear the Rolling Stones "Satisfaction"... he kept singing "and I try, and I try". He incorporate a new dance move while playing the guitar as well, looks like a leg kick forward while leaning back.

I had to apologize to a gentleman at the grocery store, because Mehandis was pointing to him excitedly and saying "Obama flag" because of the small American flag patch on his Harley leather jacket. I just wasn't sure of his political leanings and didn't know what he would make of our pint size Obama fan.


Looks like Mehandis is taking song requests. Got any?

No comments: