Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Old Mr. Bulitz had a Farm... E, I, E, I, O

And on his farm we saw some very cute and happy kids...
E, I, E, I, O
With a run around here,
And a pet a pot belly pig there. Here's a pig, there's a Handi, everywhere animals and happy families.
Old Mr. Bulitz had a farm.  E, I, E, I, O!

Old Mr. Bulitz drove the hay ride... E, I, E, I, O.
And on his hayride we should have brought sunglasses.... E, I, E, I, O.

With a worried Bear here...
And a silly Bear there.
Here's a pumpkin,
There's a pumpkin.
Everyone picked some pumpkins!
Old Mr. Bulitz had a pumkin patch.  E, I, E, I, O!
Old Mr. Bulitz had some rides... E, I, E, I, O.
And on one ride rode Abera and Emily... E, I, E, I, O!
With a wagon here,
And some ponies there.
Here's a proud mama.
There's a thrilled Handi. Everyone's on a pony!
Old Mr. Bulitz farm was AWESOME.  E, I, E, I, O!!!

No comments: