Sunday, March 20, 2011

Evidence of needing to take more pictures!

Poor Abera is getting the short end of the stick photo wise!  I had plenty of time to take photos of Handi, posing and primping him as long as he would tolerate.  Now with two I have two places to watch over and when the camera comes out for the younger the older wants to jump in too.   At least big brother is also jumping in on the photo snapping.

This is the lovely portrait of Abera taking by Mehandis during lunch today.  Looks like the graham crackers and cottage cheese made the shot as well.

And here are two more reasons not to depend on my husband for picture taking...
It is a picture of the two boys cuddled up with their Uncle Gregg... the subjects definitely look GREAT but the quality from an IPhone not so great at all.
Another few and far between moment with aunts and uncles captured on IPhone and not film.  At least my memory isn't as fuzzy as the pictures!

I promise to myself (and Abera) to do better...

No comments: