Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Latest Family Photos!

A mom from the school I work at offered to take some photos of Mehandis to add to her website.  She thought he seemed quite photogenic.  How could I argue with that?
I mentioned that our family typically takes our family professional pics in March... so we got to join in on the fun.  She didn't mention how photogenic Michael and I would be though.  Hmmm...
We met at a local park (soon to be renovated swimming pool too!) in our neck of the woods.  It was a gorgeous Sunday morning.  And I think our fam is pretty gorgeous too. 

We had to keep an eye out for dog walkers, bikers and joggers.  But they were all friendly enough.
A playground is nearby, which I am glad Mehandis did not realize until we moved from the bridge.  Many of the playground shots show a bit of sand on his face.  Wonder why?



It was a very fun morning... and if anyone is looking for a kid-friendly, willing to travel to location, affordable photographer... just let me know!
And no this really isn't meant to be a commercial.  We truly had a lot of fun... and are happy with the photo memories that follow :)

No comments: