Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Fall"-ing behind

So while my scrapbooks (and Facebook) are now getting more attention I see that I have written very few blogs this fall. I re-commit to using the blog to connect with family and friends once again... in addition to helping me remember what we have been doing as the time flies by!!!

I don't have a way to upload any photos on this blog entry, but I will try to give some cute updates.

Mehandis has some new favorite words/sayings lately, including-

"picture" He says this along with a sign of snapping a picture on a camera (totally self taught). Mehandis does this when ever he is by the stereo since we took so many picture of him dancing I guess!

"apple sauce" A newly found fave food

"bib" He knows good stuff will come soon once his bib is on. Once he gets the bib, he is content for a long while just to wander around wearing it. Not the most fashion forward look though.

"a book too" It is never just "book", not sure why.

"ABC..." Mehandis and dad say the alphabet together everyday. I have to say he is pretty good at pronouncing all of the letters... except for W.

"cheers" Yep, exactly what you think.

"ah-choo" following his sneezes or when we sneeze.

"hug" :)

We are looking forward to this upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Tonight Michael and I will be very busy prepping the house for our total of 28 coming for "college friend" Thanksgiving. We have 2 turkeys defrosting in the fridge... fortunately we have 2 ovens! Then we head to Chicago for Thanksgiving dinner with my parents. We will also join my parents for the circus. I am having a hard time envisioning where this will be held downtown, but am very excited for the adventure. Hopefully Mehandis won't develop a clown phobia... I know so many adults that are scared of them to this day!!!

No comments: